Crafts - Home Decor - Cooking - Faith - Baking - Everyday Stuff - Animals - Cleaning - Home Improvement

Monday, January 11, 2010

Goodmorning Oatmeal!

I don't know about you, but I eat oatmeal every morning! I love how it fills me up, and literally sticks with me all morning. With my daily ritual, I've definitely got my favorite variations, and I thought I would share a couple with you!

Peanut Butter and Banana

Add to bowl of oatmeal: 1 banana sliced into thick chunks, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter ( or almond), about 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).




Oatmeal Apple Pie

Add to bowl of oatmeal: 1/2 apple chopped, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg, 1 teaspoon 100% maple syrup, and top with plain granola if you wish!


1 comment:

  1. I've not tried the peanut butter idea before.
    Looks good.
    I also have oatmeal every morning.
    I like to add blueberries, some times strawberries, most of the time honey and flax seed oil.

    ReplyDelete