Crafts - Home Decor - Cooking - Faith - Baking - Everyday Stuff - Animals - Cleaning - Home Improvement

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2 Doors = 2 Desks

We moved in to our first house about 2-1/2 months ago......Man!Tell me, does the work ever end?! We have certainly come a long way and are taking some time off to enjoy all of our hard work.  One of my favorite projects so far is our two desks/tables that we made from two old doors.
They were pretty simple to put together. We just scraped off the loose paint, put a layer of clear verathane on both sides, built the legs and then bought a sheet of 1/4 thick glass for the top! I especially love how easy the glass is to clean after working on craft projects!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I knew it would be. You're craft room/office looks so much nicer than my "crap" room. No clutter anywhere!

    ReplyDelete