Crafts - Home Decor - Cooking - Faith - Baking - Everyday Stuff - Animals - Cleaning - Home Improvement

Monday, August 16, 2010

Craft Hope - Project 9 : Conkerr Cancer

My friend Paula has really gotten me into this whole "blogging" thing - I never knew how active blogging could be. The latest thing she has turned me on to is Craft Hope. 

They have introduced their latest project, Project 9:  Conkerr Cancer.  We are making pillow cases to send to children/teens in the hospital. Our Astoria, Oregon based group is sending our cases to Doernbecher Hospital....you can read more over at Paula's

To get to the Craft Hope website and see all the other great things they are doing, click on the "Craft Hope" button at the top of my blog. 


                                              Pillow case # 1 - with many more to come!

1 comment:

  1. I love your first pillowcase and can't wait to see the rest. I got my first one cut out, now just have to stitch away.

    ReplyDelete