Crafts - Home Decor - Cooking - Faith - Baking - Everyday Stuff - Animals - Cleaning - Home Improvement

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Workspace Wednesday

Good Evening! This is my first Workspace Wednesday! Woo hoo! I feel like I have made a new blog accomplishment....err something.  I learned about Workspace Wednesday over at Kids Napping? I am Scrapping! 

My workspace is covered in unfinished "mini" projects....Do you ever start one project, and then think of another, and so on? Boy, I sure do! Right now I have a birthday present/card in the "wrapping" for my father law's birthday tomorrow. Also, working on the Conkerr Cancer Pillow Case Project...Let's see, what else? Oh yes!  I thought it would be fun to have a little family tree at the reuinion this weekend. There will be a lot of cousins and cousins of cousins, and not every one will know who is who....or how we're related! 
Also, with a growing family (5 weddings in one year!), I thought it would be nice to put together a birthday list and update contact info. I am always a day too late on birthdays! Anyways, I better get crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment