Crafts - Home Decor - Cooking - Faith - Baking - Everyday Stuff - Animals - Cleaning - Home Improvement

Sunday, March 6, 2011

4 more days and counting...

I am getting pretty impatient. After going shopping this weekend with my mom, I am so anxious to get my partner! I found lots of cute ideas, but didn't pick up much because I wasn't sure if it would fit my partner's tastes! Oh well, at least the wheels are turning!

I definitely want to make my partner's Easter card, and I found some cute ideas over at good 'ol Martha Stewart.

Does it feel like spring where you are? My husband and I are at my folk's house for the weekend. Its so nice to hear the birds singing and chirping away, the horses neighing for their breakfast and the turkeys gobbling.  I miss living in the country....Awww, but someday  again  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment